About Me

My photo
"Weird behavior is natural in smart children.. like curiosity is to a kitten." Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, March 17, 2008

Doll and Bird House

A while back another Granddaughter requested a shelf for her Bratz dolls, and Larry told her he'd make her a doll house. She and her brother were here Saturday and Larry started building the shelf/house. It evolved into something with a balcony & front porch. The kids wanted to paint it the same colors as our house (they helped paint a bit last summer) so we got out the paint cans and let them have at it. I decided it needed some flowers to spiff it up.































Click this one to see the flowers up close and personal.





















While I was at it, I hunted down an old battered bird house that has always hung on our front porch. I gave it a paint job. The chirping of many families of sparrows have given me cause to smile over the years.

No comments: